Inside Sales Representative
- Will provide high-level customer service to existing customers and help develop new customers
- Work closely with Business Development Manager, Inside Sales Reps., Detailing, Estimating,
Contract Sales and other departments
- Develop and maintain rapport with customers and work to give them the best possible service
- Receive telephone requests for price quotations, purchase orders, order changes, adjustments and
cancellations to organize and determine priority requests with regards to lead time, customer histories, etc.
- Price and prepare quotes and follow up with customers
- Actively call back, follow-up and negotiate with customers to close deals and grow business
- Enter orders into fabrication software
- Enter orders into spreadsheets for weight calculations
- Keep on top of the credit status of customers
- Maintain files of active orders and post activity regarding any changes, partial shipments and credit changes
- Prepare paperwork (original purchase order, copies of invoice and return goods memos) to be given to accounting department
- Work closely with Outside Sales Representatives to develop new accounts
- Take a pro-active approach in calling customers to solicit new business opportunities
- Communicate pertinent order information with all relevant internal departments including the shop,
installation team, sales team, customer, central scheduling, etc.
- Provide consistent and dependable support to Business Development Manager and Inside Sales Rep.
- Send all pertinent information, receipts and other administrative requirements to appropriate departments